Yesterday was my daughter’s first day back to school, her last year in elementary school. Fifth grade! When did that even happen? She’s growing up so fast! 🙁 We went shoe shopping the other day for back to school shoes and ended up with matching ankle boots. Oops… they’re really cute though. And I know before long she will be far too cool to have anything that matches mine so I’m enjoying it while it lasts.
Make sure to slice the zucchini thick, or it’ll be done before the potatoes.
Just mix the veggies and potatoes together in a bowl.
Toss with oil, spices, and breadcrumbs.
And spread on a baking sheet. Easy!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thick, halved
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 small potatoes, diced 1/2"
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together zucchini, red pepper, onion, and potatoes. Toss with olive oil.
- Mix breadcrumbs with seasonings. Add to veggies and toss.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick spray. Spread out mix on tray, as close to a single layer as possible.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring halfway.