Honey butter is, of course, always tasty. The breading mixture for this chicken is amazing. The two together are a sweet and savory blend of deliciousness! Seriously though, the chicken by itself is pretty darn good. My husband had to work late the night I made this and ate before he came home. So he had the leftover piece, without the honey butter, chopped up on a salad the next day, and he was pretty happy with it. That being said, it’s still better with the sauce. 🙂
Simply mix your breadcrumbs and herbs, dip the chicken in egg, then breadcrumbs, and into the oven it goes!
Then spoon the honey butter over the top. Yum!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking pan with non stick spray.
- Mix breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Dip chicken in egg, then breadcrumb mixture. Place in pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes, flip, cook for 10-15 more.
- Melt butter in microwave, then stir in honey. Drizzle over chicken.