Note to self. Trying new recipes is good. Making a chicken dish and two sides, where two out of three of those recipes are new, can be a bit hectic. Absolutely delicious though. 🙂 This was one of the first things I made when teaching myself to cook. It’s been tweaked a bit (of course) and it’s just about perfect now. Sweet, but not too sweet, with a nice kick from the mustard.
Spread out potatoes and onions in a single layer to cook evenly.
Mix the sauce ingredients, and drizzle over potatoes and onions. Then cook, stirring halfway.
- 1 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 2 Tbsp diced onion
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer in pan. Sprinkle onion over potatoes.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Drizzle sauce evenly over potatoes and onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir potatoes, making sure to spread them back out into a single layer, then bake for another 15 minutes.