I made this for the first time last fall. Tweaked it a little, tried again, the usual. By the time I was happy with it, the cold weather had very much arrived, so I figured I’d save it for when zucchini season hit again. Fast forward a few months and spring arrives, and I’m crazy busy, and getting crazier by the day!
Finally the school year is done, which means my job is done, and I have time to get things accomplished again! Yeah!!! Hopefully this will mean regular blog posts again, for anyone still reading these. 🙂
Everyone knows all in one sides are my favorite. Less dishes, less different things to keep track of while making dinner, and less chance dinner will be wicked late…
Only a little late, so I can take pictures before we eat. 🙂
This is definitely a new favorite. Lots of flavors and textures. Goes great with just about anything involving garlic and/or Parmesan cheese. I’m rather fond of it with my Parmesan Breaded Tilapia, as you can see from the pictures. Dinner tonight maybe?
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick and quartered, about 4 cups
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 to 3 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp finely grated parmesan
- Heat oil over medium heat. Cook garlic and onion for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini, corn, and seasonings. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until zucchini is done, stirring occasionally.
- Toss with Parmesan.